A guide to our fees is set out below. We are able to provide an estimate of fees for specific items of treatment following your consultation appointment.
- Initial Consultation £180.00
- Routine Examination £130.00
- X-rays £12.00 each
- Panoramic Radiograph £70.00 each
- Hygiene per 45 minute (adult) appointment £125.00
- Hygiene per 30 minute (child) appointment £85.00
- Home whitening kit £450.00
- Zoom!™ chairside whitening £650.00
- Combined home and chairside whitening £1000.00
- Crowns from £1,600 per tooth
- Veneers from £1,600 per tooth
- Implants from £3,500 per tooth
- Complete Dentures from £3,800
- Partial Denture – metal from £1,800
- Partial Denture – acrylic from £1,500
We respectfully request that accounts are settled on the day of treatment. Where treatment involves a laboratory fee, 50% of the charge will be taken at the preparation appointment and 50% taken when the work is fitted. An administration fee of £10 will be incurred should we need to issue an account.
We accept cash, cheques, bank transfers and all major debit/credit cards excluding American Express.
No charges will be incurred for appointments changed or cancelled where 24 hours notice has been given.